Wednesday 26 November 2014

Feedback

When I pitched my second idea to the classI received various pieces of feedback from my media teacher and the students, the feedback primarily consisted of approval for the segment of my idea with the P.O.V shot looking up at the killer dragging you through a forrest at night, I think this was due to the visceral impact that shot would. However with complements came criticism, I was told that that particular shot would be difficult to film in a professional way, and that it would most likely come out differently to how I envisioned. Also I was told that my idea swayed slightly toward the horror genre rather than the thriller genre. This was an issue to me as at first I had little clue as to how I could change my idea in order to make it a thriller.

I have taken on board the criticisms and also the praise and my group and I have worked on a new idea consisting of a montage of various P.O.V shots, we effectively built on the aspect of my idea that we all liked and thought was effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment