Sunday 18 January 2015

Upcoming Shoot

The shooting of my thriller is tomorrow, I am slightly nervous and apprehensive as we will be only second group to film our Thriller so far and I severely hope all goes well. To make the necessary requirements I emailed everyone involved in my thriller to double check that they are all ready.


Although at first my group and I felt we were un prepared for such an early shoot, and we we disheartened by the amount of actors dropping out, I feel that we are now ready for the shoot. We have all three actors and a good set of props. One problem I can foresee is that the costume may not be perfect or ideal due to our approach to let the actors bring in their own running gear, however we are doing this to make the roles more realistic. The sniper will be wearing costume that we have provided for him, this consists of black attire of any kind, we need to get across that he is a dangerous and trained man, but also that he is a father...although we could make the opening sequence a little more ambiguous and not reveal the fact that he is a sniper, this would alleviate a lot of pressure as we would only have to focus on making him look like he knows what he's doing, like a professional.






No comments:

Post a Comment